[C++-sig] mapping object pointers with boost

Monty Taylor monty at inaugust.com
Wed Oct 11 02:17:15 CEST 2006

_ndb.cpp:50: error: no matching function for call to
'boost::python::class_<NdbDictionary::Dictionary,
boost::noncopyable_::noncopyable,
boost::python::detail::not_specified,
boost::python::detail::not_specified>::def(const char [9], <unresolved
overloaded function type>,
boost::python::return_value_policy<boost::python::reference_existing_object,
boost::python::default_call_policies>)'