[C++-sig] mapping object pointers with boost

Monty Taylor monty at inaugust.com
Wed Oct 11 02:59:10 CEST 2006

The compiler (g++ 4.1) seems to see both methods, at least based on
seeing the output of what it considers candidates. I'll try treating
the method as overloaded and see where I can get.

error: no matches converting function 'getTable' to type 'struct
Table* (*)(const char*)'
/usr/include/mysql/ndb/ndbapi/NdbDictionary.hpp:1174: error:
candidates are: const NdbDictionary::Table*
NdbDictionary::Dictionary::getTable(const char*) const
/usr/include/mysql/ndb/ndbapi/NdbDictionary.hpp:1331: error:
      const NdbDictionary::Table*
NdbDictionary::Dictionary::getTable(const char*, void**) const