[C++-sig] MFC and Python

geekU geekU at mac.com
Wed Oct 25 18:22:49 CEST 2006

Beau Sapach schrieb:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I apologize if this isn’t the best place to be asking this, but does
> anyone know if MFC can work with python? That is, can I write an MFC
> DLL and use it as a python module? I’ve tried a couple of quick tests,
> writing a couple of plane functions that printf some output, but what
> about creating a dialog class and displaying it to the user?
>
> Beau

you can even do only the resource in the dll and use the python mfc
wrappers :)

from pywin.mfc import dialog
import win32ui

self.dll= *win32ui.LoadLibrary(/"mylib.dll"/*)
self.dlg= dialog.Dialog(ID_MyDIALOG,self.dll)
self.dlg.CreateWindow()
self.dlg.SetFocus()
self.dlg.ShowWindow(1)
text=self.dlg.GetDlgItem(1000)