[C++-sig] Embedding...

Stefan Seefeld seefeld at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 26 01:40:59 CEST 2006

Beau Sapach wrote:

[...]

> I'm not sure if this means that it compiled and linked properly but I
> certainly don't see any errors...
> What is libboost_python.lib for?

OK, so it gets compiled into the library. However, I just realize that
these symbols don't get exported by a dll (by default) on windows, so a
declspec decorator is missing.
(I'm rarely using windows, so I haven't noticed this omission yet.)

Could you please try the attached patch to see whether it solves
the missing symbols issue ?

(If you don't know how to apply a patch: please try injecting
the BOOST_PYTHON_DECL macro at the four different places as
shown in the applied patch file.)

Many thanks,
		Stefan