[C++-sig] Opportunities at Naughty Dog...

CP chris207 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 24 21:51:04 CEST 2006

Dear Mr. Summers,

    I hope to become one of Naughty Dogs employees one day sadly I am not old enought yet,
but before you delete this message like your company did when I e-mailed them 1-2 months
back just listen to my question and get back to me. I want to know if there is going to be another
Jak game coming because the game in development "Big" just doesn't look like it is for me.
So is there goning to be another Jak game? That is all I want to know.
    When I reach college I hope to become a content manager like Sony's own Gene Strocco.
I want to study at mabe USC and go on to work at Nauhty Dog after I get my degree.

                                                                                                                        Thank you for listening,
                                                                                                                                                     Chris