[C++-sig] automatic conversion of boost date_time to Python date

Quant Mind quant.mind at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 20:08:49 CEST 2007

Here is the problem.
I'm using boost date_time library for a calendar C++ application. I exposed
my C++ Calendar class to Python using boost python and everything is going
smoothly.
The class contains several functions which have boost::gregorian::date as
arguments.
Obviously, this class is not know to Python and I would like to implement a
custom converter between boost::gregorian::date and Python datetime.date.
What would be the correct way to deal with this problem?
Thank You
Luca