[C++-sig] Difficult problem with GCCXML typedef of templated class

Rocketman@JSC snemeth at houston.rr.com
Sun Apr 22 21:09:35 CEST 2007

I'm trying to Py++ wrap a templated class and seem to have a problem with
GCCXML.  I get the error "xml_find_template_parm encountered unsupported
type non_lvalue_expr" and it seems to be instigated from a typedef statement
"typedef Units< 0,  1,  0,  0 >::Units Length;".

The full source code of the header file is in:
http://enbridge.kundert.ca/units/units_t.h

I know there may not be a fix for this but does anyone have a work around.

TIA,

Scott

p.s. GCCXML is the latest built from a CVS checkout.