[C++-sig] Call policies choice

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 13:45:17 CEST 2007

On 7/31/07, Coockie_jr <achille.talon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Roman Yakovenko wrote:
> >

> > I just reviewed the error, what I saw is that you use the wrong call
> > policy:
> > boost::python::return_value_policy<pyplusplus::call_policies::return_pointee_value>
> >
> > P.S. May be you have to rest few hours :-)
> >

> > Not a bad idea :p
> > I uploaded the wrong log :/
> > http://coockiejrdepot.free.fr/Stage/log_bjam_IR.txt

In this case there is a difference between the source code you asked
to help with and with the error, which refer to function type:

std::string (__thiscall NeoCollection::* )(void) const,

And in this case you don't have to set any call policies, the default
one will be okay.

--
Roman Yakovenko
C++ Python language binding