[C++-sig] Better introspection/apidoc extraction support?

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 02:09:14 CEST 2007

> Would it make sense to just add two \n instead of one in
> libs/python/src/object/function.cpp:510?

I've just checked in a modified version of your patch (and the many required changes to the unit tests...).
The changes are in the cvs head only. If you lobby the release manager for backporting to 1.34 I could easily do that, too. (But I'm not sure if this makes sense or not; I'm out of touch with the release plans.)

Ralf