[C++-sig] Better introspection/apidoc extraction support?

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Thu Jun 7 10:03:12 CEST 2007

Am Mittwoch, 06. Juni 2007 13:37:19 schrieb Stefan Seefeld:
> Hans Meine wrote:
> > AFAICS, the changes are quite trivial and should not be able to break
> > anything, right?  I would really like to see them in 1.34.0 then.
>
> Then make sure Thomas is reading this. And point him at the patch so
> he can judge by himself.

Unfortunately, I recently unsubscribed from the boost list (severe lack of
time), and even if I knew who exactly is the release coordinator, I do not
have a boost checkout, and I would not want to give him my older patch which
is apparently superceded by Ralf's work.

Could someone else tell him, please?  I would be grateful.

Ciao, /  /
     /--/
    /  / ANS