[C++-sig] Py++ Error for function operator *()

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 09:49:47 CEST 2007

On 6/12/07, Haridev, Meghana <mharidev at qualcomm.com> wrote:
> Hi Roman,
> I have attached the files that reproduce this bug.

Thanks for this. Now I understand the bug and has a fix in SVN.

Py++ exposes free operators, by finding the class the operator works
on, and injects it to it. Boost.Python handles the rest. In your case
you excluded the class, but not the operators. Py++ didn't deal well
with the situation.

The fix is trivial - Py++ will check whether the relevant classes
exposed or not, and will behave like expected.

Can you test the fix?

Thanks

--
Roman Yakovenko