[C++-sig] Py++: absolute or relative PATH for parsed files

Adrien Saladin adrien-ml at wizzi.net
Tue Jun 19 16:05:57 CEST 2007

Hello,

I am switching from Pyste to Py++ for my project. Thanks for this great tool !
(and for boost python of course).

I still have some problem with absolute and relative file paths:

I have a file called "all.h" which only contains #include directives for the
other .h files.

In the Py++ driver file, when I use this first line, the bindings are
generated:
mb =
module_builder.module_builder_t(files=[r"/nfs/to/my/home/Src/Tests/Python/Py++/all.h"])

As this way is not portable because of the absolte path, I just cut this line
mb = module_builder.module_builder_t(files=[r"all.h"])

and now the generated module is empty in my example directory.
I attached files needed to reproduce the problem.

What am I doing wrong ?
Sorry if this question is trivial.

I'm using Py++ 0.9 (installed from sources)
pygccxml-0.9

and gccxml 0.7.0+cvs20060311-2  (debian Etch)

Best Regards,
Adrien Saladin