[C++-sig] Using py++ GCCXML error (type definition ?)

Coockie_jr achille.talon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 14:43:52 CEST 2007

I've trying to use py++ for my project, it seems like a great tool but I
feel a bit lost and I need your help !

I've installed gccxml,pygccxml, boost, python and py++ in their latest
version but I'm having problems when it comes to use py++ ( gui ) on my
project files!

I'm currently testing it on very simple declaration files (no templates ..,
only simple functions) but I'm having gccxml errors during the code

"Error occured while running GCC-XML: C:/projet/include/Address.h:11: error:
syntax  error before `&' token"

And here is the Address.h's 11th line :

Address(Inet& ip,unsigned short port);

The problem obliviously seems to be the Inet type (which is defined in an
other .h file in the same directory as Address.h)  that GCCXML doesn't
recognize. But I don't know how to solve this problem.
If I comment this line py++ works great.

Being completely noob in boost.pyhton and py++ and afraid i'm missing an
important step. :(
Is this the case ?

Thank you and sorry for my simple English ...

Sent from the Python - c++-sig mailing list archive at Nabble.com.