[C++-sig] Boost.Python Memory Leaks?

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 17:26:32 CEST 2007

What you see is the best we could do given the time and money we had. To give people like you a chance to improve on what we did, we released everything as open source. We hope this encourages others to contribute back.

I have a couple of years of my life in Boost.Python (and Dave a lot more, of course). It works perfectly for my purposes. IMHO embedding is bad design from the outset. :-)

Ralf

Finding fabulous fares is fun.