[C++-sig] Moving "decorator" into C++ part of module

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 15:45:26 CEST 2007

Albert Strasheim wrote:

> Hello all
>
> I have a class with various methods that return uBLAS matrices. I've
> wrapped various instantiations of these matrices with:

[...]

I'm very interested in this.

I thought array_interface was only a proposal at this point.  You are using
it?  If I have python2.5, do I need something to try this out?  (Like,
where is the array_interface include file?)

Could you post a complete code that shows how you convert ublas::matrix to
numpy?  Do you have converters in the other direction?