[C++-sig] boost/python tutorial

Nguyen Xuan Son nguyenxuanson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 12:06:12 CET 2007

Hi
I run the command line to build the \boost\libs\python\example\tutorial

>bjam -sPYTHON_ROOT=C:/Python24 -sPYTHON_VERSION=2.4  -sTOOLS=vc8

I see that everything run correctly and I check the folder
\boost\libs\python\example\tutorial\bin\hello.test\msvc-
8.0\debug\threading-multi

and the output told me everything is OK. But I find no where the DLL, and I
could not load the extension from the python command line:
>>> import hello_ext

Traceback (most recent call last):
    import hello_ext
ImportError: No module named hello_ext

Can someone help me out of this? I really confused.

Son