[C++-sig] To Spicy For Py++ [was: A wrapped class contains another wrapped class. Hilarity ensues.]

Jason Kankiewicz Jason.Kankiewicz at dreamworks.com
Wed Nov 28 18:39:16 CET 2007

Scott,
  I, too, had difficulty getting GCC_XML to grok MSVC8 code early this
year. Fortunately, the CVS version soon contained new headers and my
problems disappeared. The problems existed because I had installed
Service Pack 1 for VS2005 and GCC_XML's VC8 headers hadn't yet been
modified to match.

  Have you installed Service Pack 1 for VS2005? If not, I suggest that
you do.

Regards,
Jason