[C++-sig] make_constructor, with_custodian_and_ward problems (again)

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Thu Sep 13 17:32:39 CEST 2007

On Donnerstag 13 September 2007, Neal Becker wrote:
> What's the correct way to do this?  Neither of the below .defs will
> compile:
> [...]
>   class_<multi_array_ref<int,1> > ("multi_array_int_1", no_init)
>     .def ("__init__", make_constructor (&make_array_int_1),
> with_custodian_and_ward_postcall<0,1>())
> .def ("__init__", make_constructor
> (&make_array_int_1, with_custodian_and_ward_postcall<0,1>())) ;
> }
>
> This same question was raised before, but I don't see a correct answer:
> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/c++-sig/2007-June/012470.html

I was about to point you to the thread I started about the very same problem,
but I realized last-minute that the link you posted is exactly that one.
FWIW, I have not found a solution, but still have the same problem.
(I.e. I live with the dangerous default_policies ATM.)

--
Ciao, /  /                                                    .o.