[C++-sig] Problem writing out split files with C++

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 17:30:59 CEST 2008

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 5:07 PM, Oliver Schweitzer <oschweitzer at mac.com> wrote:
> Hi Roman,
>
>  I should just have tried to prepare a testcase earlier, sorry for bringing
> this up again so, late :( I'm trying to prepare one now.
>
>  As a quick fix, is it possible to stop Py++ from generating those header
> files?

Yes, you can use split_module function and exclude every class that
needs such functionality.

Another quick fix will be to save "struct value_traits<
std::basic_string< char, std::char_traits< char >, std::allocator<
char > > >" definition to a file and then to use "search & replace"
functionality on generated files. Both functions "split_module"  and
"balanced_split_module" return list of written files. I think this is
even better fix.

--
Roman Yakovenko
C++ Python language binding