[C++-sig] wrapping the PyObject_Call() interface

Themis Bourdenas bourdenas at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 19:07:30 CEST 2008

Thanks that works fine.

Though I'd like to ask you whether there is any reason for unary operator *
to work only with boost::python::tuple and not with boost::python::list. At
first I used the latter and I got a python exception that while the
functions I was calling was requiring N arguments, it was provided with 0.
It was also the case of a bound member function, meaning that at least the
self argument was already embedded in the boost::python::object I was
calling. When I converted the list to a tuple the call run smoothly.

Is this patch going to be in the 1.36.0 release? If not are there any plans
for which release it will be included in?

Cheers,
Themis