[C++-sig] Py++: Class registration code insertion order (patch)

Jason Kankiewicz jason.kankiewicz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 16:58:40 CEST 2008

In order to solve a registration order problem, I needed to make my
hand-written method overload get registered prior to the method
overloads generated by Py++.

I have patched the pyplusplus.decl_wrappers.class_t class to provide the
same control over registration code insertion order that the
pyplusplus.module_builder.module_builder_t class provides.

I have also patched the pyplusplus.module_creator.creator_t class to
utilize the new registration code retrieval properties of the
pyplusplus.decl_wrappers.class_t class.

The attached patch is against r1326 of pyplusplus_dev.