[C++-sig] Help with problem caused going from boost_1_33_1 to 1_35_0

Tony Kirke pyspuc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 01:31:15 CEST 2008

Still trying to figure out what is wrong here. Using Nicholas's makefile on
a newer Ubuntu system with python2.5 and libboost_python binaries installed
(1.34.1), I got this to work (Thanks Nicolas)
I've narrowed it down to the fact that linking to installed static library
works but locally built libboost_python fails. Not sure if this is a 1_35_0
vs 1_34_1 issue or something else
Thanks