[C++-sig] problem with boost::python::extract of c++ pointers from objects with multiple inheritance

Carsten Harms CarstenHarms9368 at gmx.de
Tue Jun 24 22:48:49 CEST 2008

I just tried that and I'm getting exactly the same error.

Maybe this information will help to solve the problem:

The python script runs in an embedded python 2.5 interpreter and the c++
extensions are exposed in the same application. The script then imports
them.
> I'm not sure why the single inheritance works, it should suffer the same
> problem.

Why should it suffer from that problem? I think boost::python is doing
some magic so that it works at least with single inheritance.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Carsten Harms