[C++-sig] Merging indexing_v2 to mainline

Raoul Gough RaoulGough at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 22:44:03 CET 2008

Roman Yakovenko wrote:
> P.S 2. Can you upload somewhere the images from the documentation. The
> images in the label could not be opened
> for some reason.

FYI, I've been granted sandbox access to the SVN repository, and I think
I've managed to resurrect the old indexing_v2 branch under
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/python_indexing_v2. If you check
this out with svn, you should be able to see the old indexing_v2
documentation, complete with the original images in your working copy in
python_indexing_v2/libs/python/doc/v2/containers.html. For example:

$ svn co http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/python_indexing_v2
A    python_indexing_v2/libs/python/doc/v2/proxy_detached.png
A    python_indexing_v2/libs/python/doc/v2/proxy.png
A    python_indexing_v2/libs/python/doc/v2/overview.png
A    python_indexing_v2/libs/python/doc/v2/containers.html