[C++-sig] Fatal Python error: Interpreter not initialized (version mismatch?)

Michael Wieher michael.wieher at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 20:33:19 CET 2008

I'm not really familiar with boost, but I do know that when you use python
to build the C pyd you'll want to be sure that the version of python that
built the pyd is the same as the interpreter.

Also be sure that the C compiler used to build the library is the same as
the one you used to compile python with.

you could post to the main group, but I think this is the right spot.