[C++-sig] Hi. I shall be glad with you to communicate!

dinara.olo2008 at gmail.com dinara.olo2008 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 23:15:11 CEST 2008

HI! I am very happy to you to write! I have found a paper where has written yours Email! I Can and I am mistaken.
I long did not dare to write! But I have decided all to write to you! Because I think, that you the good person.
And if I am mistaken in Email. Then it is destiny. Because I wish to find to myself good to the friend.
As at me is not present much another. Also there is no beloved! I decide to write to you! I do not remember
where we have got acquainted with you. But I remember that on a site of acquaintances!
But I have written down yours email. And I consider hundred it is
pleasure for me I now I can write to you! And I hope for your answer.
I shall send the photo! And I hope to receive in the answer your photo!
I shall a little write about myself. I live in the city of Moscow!
But not in about mine in Moscow and Moscow suburbs! I work as the bookkeeper!
Children At me are not present. I live with mum. And I have a native brother!
My name is Dinara. To me 28 years put a birth at me on August, 29th!
I wish you good day. And I hope soon to receive your letter! Dinara.