[C++-sig] [c++-sig] python std::string assignment

Furkan Kuru furkankuru at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 16:49:58 CEST 2008

Apart from assinging a string
passing a "longer" string to a function does not work either.

example:

void createNavi(std::string naviname,std::string url,RelativePosition
pos,int sizeX,int sizeY);

class_<NaviManagerWrapper,boost::noncopyable>("PyNaviManager")
        .def("createNavi", &NaviManagerWrapper::createNavi) ;

in python fail line:

pyNaviManager.createNavi("activation","local://activation.html",Center,800,400)

I think the second parameter "local://activation.html" can not be converted
to std::string.

Regards,

--
Furkan Kuru