[C++-sig] Problems building my Python binding with Bjam

Gabriel Joel Perez gabrieljoel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 20:00:15 CEST 2009

Hello!

I've been trying to build a binding for a C++ class with Boost.Python. This
is what I'm using Boost.Jam version is 03.1.17, Python 2.5.2, boost 1.38.0
and Ubuntu 8.04. I used Py++ 1.0 to automatically generate the interface
file. This is the error I get when I try to to build my bindings with bjam:

warn: Unable to construct ./pyplusplus
> ...found 1 target...

How can I debug this problem? Is there a troubleshooting guide available?
Does anybody what usually causes this? Thanks