[C++-sig] python extended object to native c++ pointer

Stefan Seefeld seefeld at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 31 15:09:18 CEST 2009

On 08/31/2009 08:57 AM, Mark Chandler wrote:
> Stefan i spent sooooo long on this thank you!
>
> I got another quick question, how do i define the class in the global
> namespace but still refer to it in functions? I want to do something
> like this but keep getting compile errors.

The script itself looks fine (apart from some indentation quirks, which
may stem from your use of tabs).
I seem to remember some issues with global and local namespaces in
boost::python::exec(), which may relate to this. What version of boost
are you using ? How do you call exec() from C++ ?

Regards,
         Stefan