[C++-sig] [Py++] Missing struct

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 21:59:02 CET 2009

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 6:33 PM, Nikolaus Rath <Nikolaus at rath.org> wrote:
> I'm still curious though: how do you usually handle dependencies on
> system headers?

I don't. I prefer interface, that doesn't expose system ( low-level )
functionality

> If you use the dependency tracing code, it won't be able
> to tell which dependencies are from system files (and should be
> included) and which dependencies are from project headers (and are going
> to be exported separately).

The dependency functionality was created for a "command line utility".
So by default, in most cases it will do exactly what is needed. I
prefer to explicitly select the desired declarations.

--
Roman Yakovenko
C++ Python language binding