[C++-sig] bindings size

Renato Araujo renatox at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 20:50:23 CET 2009

Hi,

The main problem here is that, in my base class I have a lot of
protected virtual methods, and to export this I need replicate and
export again all functions for all derived class.

This cause a lot of call to function ".def" from "class_" template,
and this make the code bigger. Some classes I have about 20 protected
virtual functions, and another 10 derived classes, then  I  need use
200 calls of ".def".

There is some workaround to export protected functions and virtual
functions to avoid call ".def" function in all derived wrapper class?

Thanks.

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 8:06 PM, Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve
<rwgk at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Are you wrapping many trivial (member) functions?

Renato Araujo Oliveira Filho