[C++-sig] Function handling with Boost

Christopher Schramm cschramm at shakaweb.org
Thu Jun 25 08:23:08 CEST 2009

Thomas Berg wrote:
>         bp::scope sc(main);
>         bp::def("function", myfunction, "function helpstring");

Now that looks interesting. I'll implement that and let you know if it
leads to any further problems. But it sounds like the perfect solution.

> Found this out by reading the source code of
> boost::python::detail::init_module, called by the BOOST_PYTHON_MODULE
> macro.

Good idea.

I'm really wondering how someone could develop such a mighty tool like
boost python and not even think about writing a useful documentation for it.