[C++-sig] Question regarding importing libraries to weave

Magnús Bergur Magnússon magnus at clara.is
Thu May 14 20:41:02 CEST 2009

Hello,

My name is Magnus and I am working as a software developer for a company in
Iceland. We use weave inline with python to boost our processing capacity.
However there is one factor that is limiting us. We cannot figure out how to
import libraries to Weave such as just <math.h> or <string.h>, what is the
right procedure for that? Also, what is the most effective tool for text
processing in python? We have been using weave inline and moving char by
char but is there a more effective way and could string.h speed things up?

Regards, Magnus Magnusson