[C++-sig] variable argument number and BOOST_PYTHON_MEMBER_FUNCTION_OVERLOADS

William Ladwig wladwig at wdtinc.com
Thu May 21 23:32:08 CEST 2009

It's making a NULL pointer to a member function of A with an integer argument and a void return type.

I'm not sure what's going on under the hood with why the NULL is required, but I suspect that it has something to do with the fact that

void info();
void info(int i);

require two function pointers, but

void info(int i=0)

can only use one function pointer.  I suspect that they're trying to handle both cases with the same interface.  I'm just guessing though, so I could be wrong about this.

Regards,
Bill