[C++-sig] Generating API documentation when using boost::python

John Reid j.reid at mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Fri Apr 16 10:59:00 CEST 2010

James Amundson wrote:
> On 04/15/2010 03:53 AM, Murray Cumming wrote:
>> (If anyone can suggest a better alternative to nasty pydoc, I'd be
>> glad.)

I always thought it should be possible make boost.python configurable so
the user can choose which docstring format is output (standard, epytext
markup, rst, ...) and have some control of how much detail is provided
in the docstring by default. I did have a quick look in the code but
didn't manage to work out what was going on.