[C++-sig] Implementation of proper overload resolution

Renato Araujo renatox at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 17:42:59 CET 2010

This is great,  I will try this, but I'm afraid about the size,
because my main problem with boost.python is the library size compared
to others c++ python bindings, my current library has 16 MB compared
to 5 MB from SIP, and in my bindings I have a lot of overload
functions and this solution can produce some new bytes. :(

Renato Araujo Oliveira Filho