[C++-sig] boost python calling conventions support patch submission (__stdcall, __cdecl, __fastcall)

Nicolas Lelong nico_ml at mgdesign.org
Fri Jan 15 18:09:36 CET 2010

My previous mail once again got lost, gotta be more careful...

> Changes (by dave):
>
>   This looks terrific!  I'll try to get it applied ASAP.  Please poke me if
>   you don't see it in trunk by the end of the week.

Thanks ! As I didn't see the batch in trunk today, I poke you :)

 > Please file a trac ticket at svn.boost.org so that this does not get
lost.

OK Ravi, thanks for the pointer, I should have known....

I submitted ticket #3833 (https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/3833),
and will be happy to have feedback about it !

Cheers,

Nicolas.