[C++-sig] Newbie question about Boost.Python

David Aldrich David.Aldrich at EU.NEC.COM
Thu Jul 8 12:24:25 CEST 2010

Hi

I got an answer for this problem from Steven Watanabe on the boost-users list. He wrote:

=========================
The linker is looking for the import library for a DLL.
You can build this with
bjam --with-python link=shared
or you can compile your project with
-DBOOST_PYTHON_STATIC_LIB
(Boost.Python uses different auto-link conventions from the
rest of Boost)

That fixes my problem.

Best regards

David