[C++-sig] Wanted: Examples of boost.python embedded usage

David Aldrich David.Aldrich at EU.NEC.COM
Tue Jul 20 14:48:35 CEST 2010

Hi Phil,

Thanks, I will take a look.

Best regards

David

From: cplusplus-sig-bounces+david.aldrich=eu.nec.com at python.org [mailto:cplusplus-sig-bounces+david.aldrich=eu.nec.com at python.org] On Behalf Of Philip Jonientz - NEXPLORE AG
Sent: 20 July 2010 12:41
To: Development of Python/C++ integration
Subject: Re: [C++-sig] Wanted: Examples of boost.python embedded usage

Hi there

http://ironalbatross.net/wiki/index.php5/CPP_BOOST_STACKLESS_PYTHON
This one is actually with stackless python, but he's using the same boost.python you would use with standart cpython.
If you skip the whole setting up part for linux there are some samples on how to create function wrappers and so on...
This tutorial really helped me(Even if this is stackless python I think it might help you too).

Greetings

Phil