[C++-sig] How to add new constructor in a class

vishal bayskar vishal.bayskar at nechclst.in
Fri Jun 18 12:58:43 CEST 2010

In the below example I need to add a constructor A(). How to do that?

class A{
public:
        A(int);
        int getA();
private:
        int a;
};

I have tried add_declaration_code and add_registration_code but it seems
that these will not work for
the case of contructor.

Does these work and I am doing somthing wrong?

I also tried to create constructor using decl_factory_t.create_constructor()
but I am not able to add the constructor in the wrapper code

Please let me know the possible solution

One more query Can I overwrite some constructor
If suppose a constructor is declared as private can I change it's access as
a public (or can I overwrite it somehow)?