[C++-sig] [Py++] Registration order corner case

Christopher Bruns cmbruns at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 25 22:48:44 CET 2010

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Roman Yakovenko
<roman.yakovenko at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this an option to "drop" base classes:
> If not, then there is one more option, but you definitely not going to
> like it - to manipulate code creators tree.

Thanks for the in depth explanation.  I am glad to learn that there is
a way.  But not an easy way.  I now realize that it is not so hard for
me to change this one part of the API I am wrapping.  So I am taking
the easiest way out by changing the API to avoid inner classes derived
from non-inner classes.

By the time I figured out what the problem was, I was nearly ready to
make this bug report, so that's what I did.  Thanks again for all of
your help.  It is truly helpful.

Christopher