[C++-sig] How to use functionality of list.

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Wed May 5 12:42:31 CEST 2010

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 1:19 PM, vishal bayskar
<vishal.bayskar at nechclst.in> wrote:

> Actually I am able create wrapper code for list . All the functions of list
> are exposed.
> But when I try to compile it (try to create shared library) it showing below
> error

> mb=module_builder.module_builder_t(["./listP.cpp"],
> )
>
> classA =  mb.class_('list<A, std::allocator  >')
> classA.include()

There is no need to expose std containers directly. Instead, expose
declarations that are using them and Py++ will do the rest.

mb.free_function( 'getDummyAlist' ).include()

This topic is covered in the following document:
http://language-binding.net/pyplusplus/documentation/containers.html

HTH

--
Roman Yakovenko