[C++-sig] Boost.Python Problem

alexandre monti amont65 at hotmail.fr
Tue May 18 21:44:52 CEST 2010

Hello !
I've just installed Boost.Python on my iMac intel, but i've a bug. This is the code :
object main_module((handle<>(borrowed(PyImport_AddModule("__main__")))));
object main_namespace = main_module.attr("__dict__");
As you can see it is very, very, very minimal and simple, and i've an exception from the second line : "TypeError: Argument name must be string, not 'str'"
(please forgive my bad English, i'm French)
Thanks !