[C++-sig] No to_python (by-value) converter found for C++ type

vishal bayskar vishal.bayskar at nechclst.in
Tue May 25 07:46:12 CEST 2010

>I didn't see anything attached to your email, and my tar doesn't like
>what's at the link above.  I'm not sure whatever binding generator
>you're using (Py++?) uses to determine whether to thrown noncopyable in,
>there, but I suspect it would do so if you don't have a public copy
>constructor defined available, even if you didn't use boost::noncopyable
>to get rid of it.

>Maybe you can try posting the example again?

zip file is attached below
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28664525/structEx.zip structEx.zip

I am also attaching important files
structEx.cpp
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28664525/structEx.cpp structEx.cpp

ex.py
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28664525/ex.py ex.py

I have used py++ (latest version) for code generation