[C++-sig] The declaration is unexposed

vishal bayskar vishal.bayskar at nechclst.in
Fri May 28 08:12:11 CEST 2010

>This is the reason why declaration "b" is unexposed. In this case,
>declarations "b" was declared in a header file, which was not "asked"
>to be exposed.

Thanks again Roman for your prompt response.

Actually my doubt was like pyplusplus exposes declaration from all included
file that are in current directory (in this particular case a.h file
includes b.h file that are in the same directory where a.h is)

In the same example if I provide the absolute path for a.h
(/home/vishal/a.h) it automatically exposed the class present in b.h file.

Please explain why this happened

Actually in my project I am using find_out_dependency(class) function which
gives list of declaration (on which the class is depending on).
And after getting the list I am iterating on this list and including all the
declaration, but I don't know why mysteriously some classes are not getting
included (and pyplusplus is not even giving any error while including them,
in my assumption pyplusplus should give some error if some class in not
getting include).

and at the end I am seeing W1040 warnings that some classes are not getting
exposed (suppose class myName)

I have checked the find_out_dependency() output and it is giving the class
myName also in the output.

Please let me know what could be the reason behind it, and what could I do
to include those class (for example class myName).

Thanks in advance.