[C++-sig] Avoiding implicit boost::python::extract<> conversions

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 19:12:38 CEST 2011

If you add the undocumented (sorry) define

-DBOOST_PYTHON_BOOL_INT_STRICT

Boost.Python will not convert bool to int and vice versa.
I have been working with this define for a couple years now
with a good experience.

(The main reason for the define to be undocumented is that
the tests need to be adjusted, which I never found the time for.)