[C++-sig] pygccxml KeyError

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 20:37:11 CET 2011

On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 2:23 AM, Davidson, Josh <josh.davidson at lmco.com> wrote:
> Hopefully, there’s enough information in the traceback, but if not I can try
> to sanitize an example.  I’m on rev 1856.

More or less. Sorry for late response, I was pretty busy.

>   File "c:\Python26\lib\site-packages\pygccxml\parser\project_reader.py",
> line 445, in _join_class_hierarchy

You are using project_reader_t class to parse a set of C++ files. This
method is not reliable and pretty slow. I suggest you to use
"source_reader_t" class.

Please read the project documentation, it explains how to start using it.

Regards,
Roman