[C++-sig] Abstract class instances to-python conversion

Valentin Perrelle valentin.perrelle at orange.fr
Sun Jul 31 09:52:00 CEST 2011

Le 31/07/2011 07:38, Jim Bosch a écrit :
> I guess I don't really understand how your program flow is supposed to
> work - how did you plan to invoke C++ code from Python before
> importing your Boost.Python module?  Usually the natural place to
> register converters is during module import after you've registered
> the classes.

I don't plan to invoke c++ code from Python before importing the module:
I need to import the module before exposing some instance of some class
of the module. Does this mean that the module should be already imported
when the script start running ? Can't i expose the object and then let
decide the Python script wheter it need to use it or not ?

Valentin Perrelle.