[C++-sig] Multiple modules in a single pyd

Jim Bosch talljimbo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 15:24:01 CET 2011

On Nov 15, 2011 8:53 AM, "Olivier Voyer" <olivier.voyer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Is it possible to have multiple modules linking to one single pyd file?
I'm using SWIG with VS2010 and I can't find a way of doing that.

I believe this is not supported by the Python C-API itself, regardless of
what wrapper generator or library you use.  The name of the module import
function needs to be related to the loadable module file name, and you
generally can't have two functions for which that's true.

Jim