[C++-sig] Specified procedure could not be found

Nagaraju srirangamnagaraju at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 06:31:07 CEST 2012

Hi All,

I have written a C++ DLL. That DLL depends on some other libraries. I have
kept all those dependent libraries in the release folder.

Now in a seperate project in Visual Studio 2008, I used BOOST Python and
called a function from one of the classes in C++ DLL.

It is compiling fine (compiling it as .pyd), but when I try to import this
in python with "import PythonSample", it is throwing following error.

Import Error: DLL Load Failed: The specified procedure could not be found.

Can you tell me, how to find what went wrong? I tried googling it, but
could not find suitable solution.

I am using Python 2.7 version.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,